Individual membership annually (membership certificate) N20,000
Corporate membership annually (membership certificate) N250,000
Our Bank Details –
Advocacy for Widows Empowerment Foundation
- Zenith Bank Account Number 1013242832
- Dollar (Domiciliary account–5070652067)
Together we can make a difference, with our joint efforts we can assist in amplifying their voices, highlight the struggles of widows, strengthen their resolve to fight widowhood for self-sustainability.
When you become a member of adweF, you help build the potential reach of a global network to be (adwef ) that extends across Nigeria. By your membership, you grow and strengthen our collective decision to partner with other rights-based sectors.
Together, our diverse membership forms an alliance committed to protecting and empowering widows to freely express, organize, and take action to build a more sustainable mindset.
What happens when you become an adweF member?
- Members can also access a range of benefits designed to enhance visibility, networking, and information-sharing to support your work or setting up a CSR dept in your organization as the case may be. members would also have access to all our events.
- Corporate members can also enjoy tax rebates, leverage venue branding and events sponsorship either any of our various projects.
- Additionally, we try to provide various channels to foster or facilitate opportunities and spaces for deeper engagement between our partners, allies and you our members working on similar themes or sharing similar challenges.